Cosmetic Acupuncture & Holistic Aesthetics
Dr. Mahnoush Esmaili is a board certified Holistic practitioner in California specializing in Cosmetic acupuncture, Dermatology and Pain management. She completed her Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree at City University of New York, School of Medicine and holds a Doctorate in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (DACM) from Pacific College of Health and Science. Dr. Esmaili is certified for Facial rejuvenation, Microneedling and Clean Needle Technique by the Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (CCAOM), Integrative Sports Medicine by University of San Diego and rehabilitation Medicine by New York University Langone Medical Center.
Dr. Esmaili’s past and present clinical background are as diverse as her educational background. She began her journey at Lenox Hospital and New York University Hospital as a Medical intern for a number years before she found her passion in dermatology. Dr. Esmaili collaborated with team physicians to carry out cancer experiments, which lead to her first publication Cancer Sensitizing Agents for Chemotherapy series in 2016. Dr. Esmaili then started working with an integrative dermatology group to carry out regenerative treatments such as stem cell experiments where she fell in love with acupuncture and Chinese medicine.
Dr. Esmaili is passionate about her craft and is looking forward to making a difference in her patient’s lives by helping them find the most beautiful and healthy version of themselves.
Licenses + Certifications:
- Licenses + Certifications:
- Masters of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Doctorate of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- California Board Certified Acupuncturist
- Functional Medicine
- Medical Qi gong
- Cosmetic Acupuncture/ Facial rejuvenation
- Clean Needle Technique by the Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (CCAOM)
- Integrative Sports Medicine certification by University of San Diego
- Rehabilitation Medicine by New York University Langone Medical Center
Life is short and you deserve better care.
We are here to help.