Dr. Suzanne Tang, ND, LAc
Licensed Acupuncturist & Naturopathic Doctor
With over 19 years of clinical experience in women’s health and natural hormone therapy, Dr.
Tang loves anything and everything about natural hormone wellness. She is dedicated to
offering her patients compassionate and comprehensive natural medical care. Her passion lies
in educating her patients to feel empowered to make optimal, healthy lifestyle changes and
offering them hope and inspiration to heal physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. She
identifies potential underlying root causes of their illness and uses the latest standards in
diagnostic examination and comprehensive laboratory testing.
Dr. Tang graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Psychobiology at the University of California at
Los Angeles in 1997, where she was inspired to learn a natural, safe, and science-based
approach to health and wellness. This inspiration led her to the leading, accredited academic
and research center for natural medicine, Bastyr University in Seattle, WA. Here she earned a
Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine and a Master of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental
Medicine in 2003. She has supplemented her education with certifications in craniosacral
therapy, reiki, and yoga instruction.
Dr. Tang specializes in women’s health addressing health concerns such as menopause,
premenstrual syndrome, dysmenorrhea, infertility and menstrual irregularities. She has also
successfully treated patients with anxiety, insomnia, cardiovascular disease, Type 2 Diabetes,
musculoskeletal pain and injuries, autoimmune conditions, adrenal and thyroid conditions and
gastrointestinal disorders. She truly enjoys working with the entire family to support optimal
health and wellness for the whole family. In addition to addressing patients’ physical needs, Dr.
Tang is called to help her patients identify mental, emotional, and spiritual blocks to their health
and well-being, break through unhealthy, limiting beliefs and patterns and create greater
compassion and self-care. She is excited to be part of Whole Body Wellness Team to offer
acupuncture, craniosacral therapy and cupping services.
Safe, effective, proven treatment for so many health issues. The ancient art of acupuncture has been used in Asia for centuries to treat many conditions and relieve pain. Acupuncture is a form of alternative medicine that involves the insertion of thin, sterile needles into specific points on the body. This traditional Chinese medicine technique is believed to balance the flow of energy (known as Qi or Chi) through the body’s pathways or meridians, promoting healing and restoring health.
What are some common benefits of acupuncture?
1. Pain relief: Acupuncture is commonly used to treat chronic pain, such as back pain, neck pain, and headaches.
2. Stress reduction: Acupuncture can help to reduce stress and anxiety, promoting relaxation and improving overall well-being.
3. Improved sleep: Acupuncture has been shown to improve sleep quality and reduce insomnia.
4. Digestive health: Acupuncture can help to improve digestive health by reducing inflammation and regulating digestive function.
5. Reduced inflammation: Acupuncture may help to reduce inflammation in the body, which can be beneficial for a variety of health conditions.
6. Fertility support: Acupuncture has been used to support fertility in both men and women by improving blood flow and reducing stress.